Goals & Objectives
To become mature, spiritually aware men and women of character.
• To think for themselves independently and critically.
• To build up self confidence and continually strive after excellence in every field.
• To develop positive attitude and skills.
• To value and judiciously use their freedom combining with it a full sense of responsibility for action.
• To be unselfish in the service of their fellow men.
• To promote social, cultural and religious integration.
• To contribute actively to the betterment of our country and it’s people by sharing in nation building.
• To encourage civic values and care for environment and public property.
• To develop the habit of hard work through assignments and regular personal evaluation.
• To make the wards aware of the happiness in personal growth.